The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
– Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
– Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
– Share 7 facts or things about yourself
– Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Firstly, I want to thank a fantastic blogger who awarded me this award. Cay, she blogs about depression, I enjoy reading this blog very much and I recommend it to anyone who has not seen it before. http://therabbitholez.wordpress.com/
7 Facts about myself.
1. My favourite food is pizza, my favourite topping is just lots and lots of cheese.
2. My favourite film is Jaws, I sleep with a stuffed toy of Jaws, he is not allowed to leave my bed.
3. My ideal evening would be sitting in bed with a pizza and Netflix with my partner. It would not involve going out or drinking.
4. I keep a physical version of all of my blog posts (now over two notebooks) I call it “retro blogging” and some people only read my blog via this notebook edition.
5. I have a degree in film and have been part of a documentary production that was broadcast on TV.
6. I have constant dreams where I lose my teeth.
7. I hated writing until I was 16, I had a journalist as a teacher and he taught me to enjoy writing.
My nominees are:
Blog For Mental Health: http://blogformentalhealth.com/ Blog For Mental Health is a really important blog in the mental health community, and has been such a great way for me to express myself. I urge any of my fellow mental health bloggers to take a look and maybe even pledge! 🙂
http://ladysighs.wordpress.com/ A great poet! and a fantastic blog! Go take a look!
http://birthofapatient.com/ Another great blog for you all to check out!
http://borderlinefunctional.wordpress.com/ A great blog about BPD
http://saraphoenix2014.wordpress.com/ A great diary based blog, very interesting.
The Elephant in the Room.